Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wasted

Poor little Rylee. She hasn't been napping for a while now. But, recently I have gotten her to take naps again. Poor thing, I hear her whining upstairs and then it stops. I wait a few minutes thinking she's just frustrated with one of her toys. I then call to her...no answer...I call again...no answer. So, I stop what I'm doing and go hunting for her and this is what I found..."Sleeping Beauty" on the stairs again. This is the second time in the past few months that I have found her like this. It would be nice if she would just go to her bed. I'm sure it's a lot more comfortable here. Plus she is laying across one step and could easily roll down the stairs. What was she thinking...well, "I'm tired", I guess.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

So sweet!

Angie said...

Cute picture! My oldest (Chase) slept on the stairs also. But instead of a little pink sweater for a pillow (I'm assuming that is what it is for?) he would always end up laying on his sippy cup and in the most uncomfortable position at that! Good luck with the potty training! Been there 3 times and each one is different! The first was the easiest, the second a little bit harder, but the third takes that "cake" on being the hardest-- and why?--he is the most stubborn!:)

The Skoobs said...

I love this shot.....She looks so wasted......I just LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait till Max grows up and starts doing cute things like this......