Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympics - Women's Gymnastics


SUCKS! Brad Cattermole (BYU Women's Gymnastics Coach) always taught us that once you get to a certain level of competition, it's not about the hardest tricks that are thrown, but "it's about who messes us the least"! Well, appearently USA messed up more that the Chinese and received the silver metal. It's better than last place, so good job girls! Oh well, better luck next 4 years! So take a breather and get back in the gym next month! :-)

3 comments:

Angie said...

I completely agree! Alisha is the most experienced and should have hit her routines! She didn't make the 2004 Olympics because of a fall on the beam...now what does she do..falls on beam in the finals not to mention the floor, which is suppost to be one of her best! I know that these things happen--but not at the Olympics! Silver is better than bronze! Can you believe the gymnastics that is being performed these days?

Annalyn said...

so sad what happened - but I loved your post...get back in the gym....ahhhh!!! I loved watching it all. I loved your Trials post as well!

Mimi said...

Hey Kim,
Where have you been??? I guess really busy. See you at Bunko.