Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!! I woke up this morning to wonderful gray, gloomy skies with drizzles of rain. I LOVE this weather! Now it's starting to feel like fall. Like I mentioned earlier, fall is my favorite season...now if we could just convince the weather that it's fall. I will have to admit, fall in the sacramento area is usually warm and sunny, borning. I look forward to those long days of rain and more rain (which is pretty minimal). That's the closest we get to snow.To start our day off, I got Rylee all dolled up in the morning to go to the gym. She loved getting her makeup and hair done, again. This time she was a ballerina. I love this tutu and so does Rylee! Thanks Oma. Brody was a red M&M, my favorite color. Thanks Alycia!After the gym we went to Addie's birthday party, yes she is a Halloween baby.There the kids played pin the tail on the donkey,...ate pizza and opened presents.Gotta love those converse, just like Daddy!We all had such a great time!

That evening, she dressed up again to go house to house.She enjoyed ringing the door bell and saying "trick-or-treat".We ran into Brooke and Louie! By the way, what is Spiderman's theme song?It was a lot of walking but well worth it in the end because...The great thing at this age is that when she goes to bed, Jon and I eat her candy and she doesn't even know it! We look at it as doing her a favor :-)

4 comments:

garian said...

Wow, what a great new heading photo! You look stunning!!

Leah said...

looks like Halloween was a hit, your kids look so cute! We do the same thing with the candy, only I think Annie might be starting to notice. She is 6 now:)
LOVE the new family picture..it is absolutely beautiful, everyone looks amazing!

Annalyn said...

Hi - I love your Halloween pictures, and your new family one is beautiful! I think that eating your kids candy is DEFINITELY doing your kids a favor!!!

The Brittons said...

Kim,
Hope your cooking night went well. Miss your blog updates, but I know you are a busy momma-sita. Just making more memories, I know!
Hope to chat or hang soon,
Chelsea