Saturday, October 4, 2008

Apple Hill & the American River

Well, it's FALL! The best season of the year!!! We decided to take a trip up to Apple Hill. We stopped off at High Hill Ranch to start. It was rainy and cold but it felt, OH SO GOOD! Utah is my favorite place for the fall season. Provo Canyon and Aspen Grove are just gorgeous at this time of year with all the changing colors. It truly is picturesque. I'd love to go there just to see the beauty.

In Apple Hill we started with a short pony ride. When I say short, I mean short. Rylee got on, we took a picture, the pony took one step and she wanted off. Thats ok. Maybe next time.We then ventured over to the train for a little ride around a pond. This train ride sure turned her frown upside down.Waiting for the train ride.After some goodies at Apple Hill we decided to take the scenic route back home and stop off at the American River to let them run and throw rocks in the river.They really do love each other.Jon having fun with his timer and using the stroller as a tripod. Ingenious!LOVE those sweet hugs, or should I say "anaconda squeezes"!Sweet boy.

7 comments:

Angie said...

I love the pictures of your family! Cute kids, you "all" are! :)

Gowdies said...

love all of your new posts! You're doing a GREAT job! You guys are good at doing different things as a family! Thanks! We need to seriously get out more. Good pics too! Brody and Rylee are adorable! Oh, and I guess you and Jon are adorable too! He,he! Thanks again for watching Addie!

Mimi said...

You guys are always taking such cute pictures. Love the ones of you and Bordy.

Leah said...

so much fun!! LOVE those pictures..I can't believe how big Brody is getting...crazy!

Mimi said...

Posted those recipes just for you. check out the blog.

Annalyn said...

How fun - we are enjoying the fall weather as well up here! These are great outdoor photos...great Christmas card family shot!!

Kristalyn said...

How fun! I love taking the boys on trains, they both seem to love it. You got some really cute family pictures. I was looking at one of those pictures of you and Brody and I just wished so much that we could hang out again...maybe some day!