Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Home Evening

So as you know we have been commanded to have family home evening once a week every week. Since we have been married, I have been bad about doing it, but this month we have been consistant. It can only strengthen the home and family as the world crumbles around us. This is my first Rylee-ism:

Me: Rylee, go tell Daddy we are ready for Family Home Evening.

Rylee: (Yelling voice) Daddy, ready for Family Home Depot!!!!

Today she had spent a considerable amout of time with Jon at Home Depot getting wood to FINALLY finish our pull out drawers in our entertainment unit. Jon you did a FABULOSO job!!

2 comments:

The Schwartz Family said...

Love the Rylee-ism! Such a cutie! We love being home together too, can't beat a night at home with the one's closest to you! TTYL!

Michelle said...

Hey Kim-ster...
I love the stories of your little girl... so adorable!

Just saw your comment on my blog so I thought I'd answer you back with a comment on your blog...

I shoot with a Canon 40D and I use Photoshop CS3... I've been doing some side photography work for about a year now... you can see some other photo/design work of mine on my other blog at sweetmomentsdesign.blogspot.com.

Love ya girl!!
-Michelle