Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lovey little boys and girls...

Today Brody had a series of shots and as you know it was quite tramatic. No one likes seeing their little ones cry hysterically until they do the whole "holding their breath" thing. Brody is a very active guy and can not sit still for the life of him. When he's awake, he is wide-eyed awake, literally. He usually isn't cuddly but after those shots, he actually loved just laying on my shoulder with me humming in his ear. He seemed to actually hold back onto me. I love getting back love from my little ones...but does it only happen after a series of tranquilizing painful shots?The handsome boys!...
and the pretty girls!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love these pictures! You and Rylee are soooo cute! I love your family:)

Kristalyn said...

Yuck...I hate those shots! It's so sad to bring your trusting little one in to get pricked, and they have no idea it's coming.