Friday, April 25, 2008

BYU Gymnastics Reunion

The last day we were in Utah we visited the Quilted Bear where there are a lot of handmade crafts to look at. Thanks for the talk Jess! I walked away with two vinyl lettering saying "Kitchen's are made to bring families together", and "Laundry Room, drop your drawers here".
Brittany then took us to SubZero - an icecream shop, which is fabulous! First you choose your base (14% cream, low fat cream 2%, custard, or soy cream), then you choose your flavorings for the cream, then you choose what to add to your creation and then they add the secret ingredient - Liquid Nitrogen!! They then mix and mix and mix it until it gets smooth like icecream. It's wonderful!! Afterwards my family and I met up with some of my old teammates and coach (Dawn) for a small reunion at All American Gymnastics (the BYU gym was overtaken by BYU cheerleading tryouts). We had a great time eating, and playing on the equipment..."muscle up" here we come!! I couldn't even do a kip!Pictured here is Kelly, Erin, (me), Jessica, and Denice!! I should have taken more pictures of all of us messing around on the equipment with our kids, but we were all having to much fun to stop and take more pictures!Love you guys - Angie, Dawn, Cristen, Janene, Jessica, Kim (me), Denice, Erin, and Kelly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my freak! Everyone looks EXACTLY the same as the good old days! I wish I could have been there...I bet you did a lot of laughing! Jealous....

Leah said...

so jealous!!! YOu guys all look so great and looks like your trip to Utah was a fun one....maybe someday we'll all be there together. Thanks for sharing the pictures of everyone

Lindsay said...

I'm so jealous! I wish Nat and I could have been there. Looks like you guys had a blast!