Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rylee - 2nd Grade Pictures

Rylee had to provide her 2nd grade class with some pictures at home to bring in for the first day of school, which is tomorrow. Talk about last minute! We had a great time with the camera and she just loves to pose, can you tell? I am so glad that she is my oldest even though I know it's hard to be the oldest and feel like you have to be the example all the time, but she's good at it which is helpful to me. She will be a great mother someday. She is so SWEET (I've even nick named her Sweets) and I can't believe she is already a second grader.  It seems like she was just in kindergarten and I was pregnant with Britlee.  Not anymore, she's getting grown up fast and I'm sad that I feel like it's passing right before my eyes. Slow down pretty girl!






0 comments: