Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dance Recital Christmas Benefit

I was so excited for you to perform. Your class has been working really hard on the dance for the past 2.5 months. You did a ballet routine with tambourines to the song Jingle Bells.Jon and I could not be more proud of you! During your dance you were the most beautiful and the only one who knew what they were doing. My favorite is when you pushed the girl in front of you to go! Jon leaned back after you were done and gave me a 'high 5'. We were so happy that you had fun out there and did your dance with a beautiful smile plastered on your face! I can't wait for your recital in June!! Afterwards we went for pizza with our good friends the Gowdy's. Great job to you too Addie!Old friend Abbie Thum. I worked with her parents.Your fancy voiced teacher Miss Georgina.Thanks family for all your support!

0 comments: