Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

Jon got mandatoried on Christmas Day. Since he had to switch stations, he asked the guy he was relieving to stay over a couple hours so he could be home for 2 hours to watch the kids open presents. I'm glad you were home. The kids were mostly excited about their stockings because I have carried on the tradition of my mother's and we all get to pick out our favorite sugary cereal. This is a real treat to them because we don't eat cereal.Some of the fun things Rylee got was a large Ariel doll, Tinkerbell kite, the Beast, Disney Princess Castle, a Rapunzel doll and a large princess stickerbook.
Brody got a Lightening McQueen bike, a Disney Cars Garage, Disney Cars Mack truck filled with cars and large Cars legos and a huge Cars stickerbook.I love this picture. The kids were so sweet. They just ran over and gave me a big hug and thanked me for the gifts. I do have the sweetest children ever.

1 comments:

Janene Christensen said...

Hey Kim, SO so CUTE!! Love to see and hear about your adorable family :) It looks like you guys are doing fantastic and enjoying life to the very fullest! I miss you.... Hope to be able to see you all soon!