Thursday, June 5, 2008

Boating

We have added a new member to our team and it's our BOAT!!! We made a grueling 3 hour drive to Hollister to just take a peak. We likey...so we takey!!
Thanks mom for the emergency stop at your house. I can always count on you when I come unprepared! We loved Brody in the girl outfit, who cares, it was clean! Jon and I got in a good laugh. :-)

We went out wakeboarding this past week and had such a great time! Rylee was a little timid at first especially when Jon punched it without warning. But now she thinks the boat belongs to her, "Rylee's Boat". She loves to talk about the technique of being towed by the boat, "Hang on! Go fast!". Chris (a friend from the ER) brought a special piece of equipment called a "Sumo-tube"! Jon and Chris had to test it out! After about 1-2 runs each they were spent from a crick in the neck and a nose...and mouth fulls of water!Tell me that's not the funniest thing you've seen in a long time! It looks even funnier on. I have some pics but they aren't downloaded yet. Kari...bless her forarms, attempted the wakeboard without luck. She should have listened to Coach Darrell! But, she did end up getting up the second day without a problem...on someone elses boat! Jon wakeboarded as well and he did great as usual...how could he not with those muscular biceps of his! Hubba Hubba! I was able to get out behind the boat as well. My run was cut short because of a face plant! My bell sure got rung that day, boy was I dizzy! Oh yes, and little Brody loved it too!

8 comments:

Angie said...

Oh how fun, Kim!!! I love boating and skiing! My dad sold his boat so now we don't have one in the family...sad, sad!! Maybe in a few years we will be able to get one. We bought a trailer last year so that has been our hobby!! Go have fun for me and don't ring your bell anymore!!:)

Lindsay said...

How fun to have your own boat!!! I'm so jealous! :) I love your hair by the way...I think it looks awesome short like that. Your kids are getting big so fast...I can't believe how grown up Brody looks already!

garian said...

Congratulations on your new boat! It's a beauty. This will make awesome memories for the kids. BTW...You looked so pretty on sunday. Such a cute dress, and I already commented on your hot pink heels.
check out our blog at bgfleming.blogspot.com

Kristalyn said...

THat is the funniest looking sumo tube! I've never heard of something like that. Congratulations on the boat, I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of it!

The Skoobs said...

Your "yellow" picture is so cute!!! You all look hecka good...and you got all the kiddies smiling...thats awesome!!!

Mimi said...

love your new blog header. seriously you guys take the best pictures!!! official boaters now! better get out on the lake before the water is all gone.

Fisher Family said...

Man you guys are livin' the high life out there!! HOpe you have some fun times on the boat... maybe we'll make it out sometime in the next century and you'll still have it! Until then get a tan and say hi to the water!

Leah said...

love the new family picture...your hair is adorable...I love it!!! Love your new boat, wish had friends that lived close with a boat to take us. I love waterskiing! So much fun to have your own and go when you want. Your kids are so cute! I love all the pictures of them