Friday, June 13, 2008

Our Little Fishes!

We had to document our little ones having some fun in the sun!Everytime we go swimming, she makes us laugh. I love her in this silly looking outfit put together by Jon himself. This is to ensure that she doesn't drown, doesn't get any sun and doesn't ruin her eyes from the chlorine.How thoughtful is he! What a wonderful father! She loves it and doesn't even care what she looks like...just as it should be. She jumps in the side of the pool and swims to the steps. She also loves putting her face in the water to look at her dive toys, retrieve them and tickle Brody's legs under water.Above, Jon is holding Brody in a neoprene front pack for the water. It's been helpful when I take them to the pool by myself, but it's easy to dunk Brody's face in the water if you're not careful. Well, it is official, she's a fish!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I can't believe how comfortable your kids are in the water!!! I wish I could mine to LOVE the water.They just kind-a like it!

Annalyn said...

We had one of those silly things for Annalyn and Isaac as well. And I've come so close a few times to getting one of those neoprene carriers-never did though....but I love them!

Kristalyn said...

I totally remember those pictures of Riley last year. WE have got to get Mason some more floaties. He has the water wings, but I would feel better if he had something like Riley's!