Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Time Out!!

So, I promised pictures of our first time out..especially of the "SUMO-TUBE". Don't crack up too hard! These two were very brave, the rest of us chickened out.This is Chris. He is the one with the SUMA-TUBE. He received it as a graduation present from Nursing School. By the way, congrats!Nice muscles, lover!Here he goes!There faces hardly made it out of the water. They both said they received a nice gentle flushing of the nares...actually now that I remember, they siad it wasn't so gentle.Brody, where's your life jacket? I guess he's too cute to wear a life jacket. "Breakin' the law, breakin' the law..."My little flag girl.Thankyou Kari for keeping an eye on the kids while I took a turn! It was such a great day!!! Thanks to all for coming!

0 comments: