Saturday, May 17, 2008

Leah & Rebekah's Birthday!

Baba from Washington was able to come down for the weekend and spend some time with the great-grandkids! She first stayed with us and Rylee doesn't really know her very well, but as soon as Baba painted her finger nails and toe nails they were best friends. Thanks Baba for some of the patch jobs on my clothes!!! Sorry about the machine! The next day we all went to Leah and Rebekah's birthday party. They turned a whopping 2 years old this month!!! Boy is it going by so fast. I can remember when they were first born, the premie's so tiny in the hospital. Now they are running, jumping and talking! Here is Rebekah and Rylee eating their icecream cones.Can you say MESSY, oh and STICKY...but oh so YUMMY!!!!This is the back of Emily's head, the twin's little sister. She is like a porcelain doll, so adorable and smiley. She was born the day after Christmas this past year.At the party they had bounce houses and a pool because it was a whopping 102 degrees! Gross! Too hot for me!Oh and I can't forget Brody. What a trooper! He loves the water too!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

love the new hair cut! so cute.

Tony, Sarah, James and Lucas said...

Kim, you look adorable! I love your haircut. The kids always look like they are having so much fun! -Sarah-

Angie said...

Kim--I love that picture of you! You are so adorable! I miss having you around here! You are such a cutie! Wish we could all get together and meet in St George for some shopping! We should...!!! Lets do it:)

Gowdies said...

Dang! Look at you. . . hot mama! :) The party looked like fun.

Kristalyn said...

What a cute family you are! You look fantastic! I love the Mother's Day pictures, your friend did a great job. I saw what you wrote about Jon never being satisfied with a photo shoot...David is exactly the same way. I miss you tons!