Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eve

This morning the four of us attended our ward pancake breakfast "Hippity Hoppity Breakfast". We were able to gab with others and eat until we were full.For breakfast there were pancakes, of course, with buttermilk syrup (which tasted like sugary carmely syrup for icecream) eggs, sausage, orange juice, and hot chocolate.The kids made Easter baskets that looked like bunny heads and then used them for the Easter Egg Hunt! Rylee didn't quite get the concept at first, but by the end she was grabbing the eggs as quickly as her crippled hand would let her. We all had a great time!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I loved your hair long, but it looks sooooo cute shorter! You look amazing by the way for just having Brody. And I'm still chicken to change my blog page. Oh well.

Jessica said...

No! I wasn't able to get it to work! After about a million tries I gave up on the cute blog! I did everything it said to do,but no luck! I don'tknow if it is my computer or if it is me? Frustrating...thanks for trying to help me though!