Monday, March 24, 2008

Can you say tired?

Today Rylee, Brody and I were leaving for Oma's house. I usually give Rylee a nap between 12:00p & 1:00p. If you know Rylee she fights to go to sleep. This is because she has not wanted to miss a thing since she was born. On occasion, naps can be complete torture to her. For the past couple of nights Rylee has been going to bed late around 8:30p or 9:00p (this is late for her, she usually goes to be around 7:00p & 7:30p) and waking up around 5:30a or 6:00a. She doesn't get much more sleep than Jon and I. Today while feeding Brody, I heard Rylee whining upstairs as usual about needing to have a bowel movement. Since I was unable to tend to her at the time, I was yelling up to her "Just go in your diaper!". After a minute or so, she stopped whining so I figured she was able to have a BM and start playing again. After Brody was done eating I realized that I hadn't heard her playing or whining for a while. So I decided to go find her and this is what I stumbled upon. She was wasted. I was able to walk by her and take pictures of her without her waking. Poor thing. Thank goodness she decided to sleep the whole way to Oma's as well. She sure needed it!

1 comments:

Kristalyn said...

How sweet! I love it when they fall asleep in random places. Poor little kids try to get by without any sleep. Ever since we've brought Carter home, Mason has refused to sleep! I think that he's worried that he's going to wake up and I won't be here again. It's sure nice for us, though, when he finally crashes! :)