Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Jon has been at work for the past couple of days so it was fun to surprise him coming off of work. The anticipation for the kids was almost more than they could handle. The kids and I sent Jon on a scavenger hunt for US! We placed clues with the dark chocolate mounds mini candy bars around the house and sent him on a while goose chase, which ended with him finding us hiding in the car. Unfortunately Taylee gave us away and set off the car alarm because she wanted to get out when she saw Jon. It was fun none-the-less for Rylee and Brody to hide in the car. We were freezing and cold, but it was FUN! Jon had brought home flowers for all his favorite girls and chocolates for his favorite boy. Jon also had made me a special digital scrap book of our life together since we were 15. It was such a blast from the past to see pictures of us leading up to now. It was so very thoughtful and I loved it! Thank you Jon!...and do you remember your first valentine's present from me when I was 15? A vomited valentine decorated bedroom!! We love you so much!

1 comments:

kath said...

I REMEMBER THAT VALENTINES DAY..I WAS SO UPSET WHEN JON TOLD YOU TO COME OVER AND CLEAN IT UP...I REALIZE NOW IT WAS JUST HIS WAY OF GETTING YOU OVER TO THE HOUSE..