Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby #4 Shower

It's nice to know you have some wonderful friends to get you ready for your new baby. I really don't see the purpose in having a shower, because it'll be our third little girl and I have more than enough clothes and baby crap to keep us satisfied. Sometimes I feel like this isn't happening because I have had so little time to think about myself and being pregnant (comparing to when I was pregnant with Rylee). BUT, I know that is a good thing because being self consumed is not how I like to be. The large array of diapers is just what I needed, because you can never have too many of those lying around. They come in handy for many different jobs around the house. I don't mean to point out Garian, but she made the cutest diaper carriage!! I have always seen the diaper cakes, but this was new to me and so darn cute. Rylee doesn't want me to take it apart to use and thinks that it is the silliest thing because it was made all out of diapers. I regret not bringing my camera and taking a picture of my favorite people, but know that you are all loved and I'm so grateful for your love for me and my family. Thank you Joy for opening up your home to everyone (Joy, Mimi, Diana, Brandi, Leah, Megan, Melissa, Shannon, Kari, Alycia, Amy, Natalie, and Garian)! I had a wonderful time and love you all!

2 comments:

kath said...

THE DIAPER CARRIAGE IS SO DARN CUTE AND WHAT A GREAT IDEA...YOU ARE SO BLESSED!

garian said...

Don't I feel special! Glad Rylee likes it! A diaper tricycle is my next feat.