Thursday, February 9, 2012

Brody's Friend Birthday Party

Brody decided that he wanted an all boys party. But after thinking about it, he could only think of 2 boys his age. So he then changed his mind to invite girls and older boys. He was so "excited" about his party that he went in his room and pouted. I told him this was a "happy day" and that I'm giving him 2 minutes in his room and that when I come back he better be smiling. He said, "ok". Sure enough I came back and he was smiling and said he was ready for the party.

Apparently:
"It's my party and I cry if I want to,
cry if I want to, cry if I want to.
You would cry too if it happened to you".Left to right: Jole, Taylee, Luke, Eliza, Tyler, Brody, Emerson, Bryson, & Eva

We had such a great time. All the kids started off jumping on the trampoline. The previous night Jon wanted to make sure that this was more of a BOYS birthday party than anything. He made bows and arrows for each kid out of sticks with a target; AND he made mini marshmallow shooters. The kids had a great time shooting targets and learning something new. They had one of Brody's favorite - pizza and grapes and cupcakes. Finally we finished the party off with a penguin pinata!! Thanks for your help Jon! Couldn't have done it without you!! And thanks to all the kids who came to make his birthday special!!

0 comments: