Monday, June 13, 2011

Watersliding with the Wilkins

We love having the Wilkins right down the street! With six kids in their family, someone always wants to play! Today Jon had them all over because it was finally HOT and they had a blast!! Jon was Mr. Mom for a day and a half while I was at Girls Camp backpacking with 32, 13-14 year old girls. I was their certification leader in charge of the hike portion as well as certifications. We hiked the south side of Sly Park. The trail was beautiful. I really enjoyed myself and all the girls seemed to have a wonderful time. I couldn't have done it without the help of the 3 other leaders and 2 dads who came along. Jon had such a great time with the kids that he didn't even notice Rylee's new haircut performed by herself! The first thing I said when I came home and saw Rylee was, "I see you cut your hair". Jon then replied with, "I knew there was something different about you!". Cracks me up! We had a good laugh with that one! All jokes aside, Jon is truly the best babysitter there is!

0 comments: