Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Talent Show

I don't remember why Brody is asleep in our bed, but I'm assuming it had something to do with a bad night. This is a rarity because we don't let the kids sleep in our bed with us. This is because we have a QUEEN bed and there is "no room in the inn". I usually will make the kids a comfy bed on the floor next to me if something happens. Anyhow, back to today. Today is Father's Day and the kids wanted it to be special for Jon so we made him breakfast in bed (on the Special Day plate, of course) and then Brody accidentally turned on the radio on my alarm clock and the kids started to dance. So we had a family dance party (all members included), followed by a family dancing talent show. The kids took turns dressing up and dancing. Jon decided they couldn't be the only silly ones in the house so he dressed up and showed the kids his moves. We were all rolling on the floor with laughter. I got video and pictures of it all, BUT Jon did the downloading of this set of pictures on purpose so he could delete the ones of him so there wouldn't be any proof to show. Needless to say, but yes, I was mad. Now on with the show!

0 comments: