Saturday, May 14, 2011

Proscenium Performing Recital #2

Rylee, you are so BEAUTIFUL!!! This is the long performance and you knew it the BEST!! The whole family came to watch you and we are so very proud of you!! Rylee worked really hard on memorizing her lines and songs in class. Here are the songs and dialogue:

Big Bad wolf song:
All Sing:
I built my house of straw, I built my house of hay,
I toot my flute I don’t give a hoot and play around all day
I built my house of sticks I built my house of twigs,
With a hay diddle diddle I play on my fiddle and do all kinds of jigs
I built my house of stone, I built my house of bricks,
I have no chance to sing or dance for work and play don’t mix
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf?
We’re afraid of the big bad wolf…waaahhhhh!!!!
Dialogue
Rylee: I wish I had a prince to protect me
Annie: Someone who could take down the wolf
Melia: I don’t like the wolf…he’s scary
Mia: If only we had a prince
Boys: Hey…we are prince’s
Girls: sigh

Someday My Prince Will Come
Dialogue
Sage: Someday My Prince will come
Haley: Someday I’ll Find My love
Avie: And how thrilling that moment will be
Rylee: When the prince of my dreams comes to me
Annie: He’ll whisper “I love You”
Melia: And Steal a Kiss or two
Mia:Though he’s far away
AnnaliseI’ll find my love some day
Lucy: Some day when my dreams come true
All sing:
Someday I’ll find my love Someone to call my own, and I’ll know him the moment we meet, for my heart will start skipping a beat. Someday we’ll say I do, things we’ve been longing to. Though he’s far away, I’ll find my love someday…someday when my dreams come true.
Dialogue
Sam : Hey I see a Prince
Noah: I do too
Girls: Where?
Boys: Right in front of you Girls: You? I don’t think so
Sam: We’ll prove it to you. We know how to act like a prince
Sage: I did hear of a prince named Peco’s Bill
Haley: The one out in Texas?
Avie: Oh…Yah…that guy was handsome.
Annalise: Let’s tell them the story
 
Peco’s Bill Song:
All Sing: Peco’s Bill was quite a cowboy down in texas, and a western superman to say the least. He was the roughest toughest critter, never known to be a quitter…for he never had no fear of man or beast
So yippee ay yay I ay…so yippee ay oh
Once there was a drought that spread all over texas…so to sunny californy he did go…and though the gag is kinda corny he brought rain from californy and that’s how they got the gulf of mexico
So yippee
Rylee sings: Peco’s lost his way while travelin through the desert (Water), It was ninety miles across the burnin sand (water),
Annie sings: He thought he’d never reach the border if he didn’t get some water
Lucy:So he got a stick and dug the Rio Grande
So Yippee
Dialogue
Lucy: Peco’s was a real prince the way he rescued those people
Boys: Well…look you aren’t scared of the wolf anymore
Sage: That’s true
Rylee: I guess you boys distracted us.
Annie & Melia: you must be prince’s after all
All: Yeah Yeah Yeah

Strange Things are happening
I was on top of the world livin high, it was right in my pocket. I was livin’ the life, things were just the way they should be. When from out of the sky like a bomb comes some little guy in a rocket. Now all of a sudden some strange things are happenin to me.
I have friends, I have lots of friends…now all my friends are here
And I’m doing the best I can to carry on.
I have power, I am respected…and yes still more…and I have the love to the prince whom I adored
Let me tell you about the strange things are happenin to me…strange things
Strange things are happening to me..ain’t no doubt about itIt was so fun for all the cousins to get together. Thanks for all your support!! From left to right: Rebekah, Max, Jake, Rylee, Taylee, Emily, Leah, Brody

0 comments: