Wednesday, May 25, 2011

GLEE!!!

This has been the best birthday present so far from Jon!! He handed me an envelope and this is what I found inside!!!He is SO awesome! He got us tickets to a live Glee performance! It was at the HP Pavilion Center in San Jose.I was so EXCITED to say the least. I wanted to see Trouty Mouth and Puckerman!! YEAH!! The show opened with dancers from the show "So you think you can dance" showcasing another show called the "LXD" - Legion of Extraordinary Dancers. It's a show about good vs. evil and they fight each other with dance. Weird, but cool to watch the dancing. The idea of the show stemmed from Michael Jackson's video Thriller. InterestingJon said I was screaming like a school girl!! YES I was!! And I loved every deafening minute of it!!The opening number was Journey- "Da, Da, Da...Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world..." Oh man I could go "On and On and On and On, Strangers waiting..." Ok, I'll stop, but the beat never does. I love music.Yep, they waved at me!He is the cutest and best date ever!! Thanks so much Lover! We need to do this more often!The morning after, just the girls watching Glee highlights together. Rylee loves it too! Her favorite song is Kelly Clarkson's "Life would suck without you" and she knows all the words! So cute!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like lots of fun! You sound a lot like me when I go to Keith Urban concerts! Glad you had fun and you look great Kim!!! :)