Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sundays

I think sundays are our favorite day of the week. This is all because of church. I am so grateful that we have this gospel and are constantly reminded of the important things (that truly bring us joy) here during our short existence on this earth. I am so grateful for my family and the opportunity to be a parent. There are so many learning experiences that come with having a family. Jon and I recall having Rylee and talked about how hard it would be to share this love with another child. My mom taught us a great lesson, "Having multiple children does not mean you now need to share your love, but that your love will grow tremendously beyond measure". This is true. I'm so grateful for...

- Rylee,- Brody,- The sibling love between the 3 of them,- Having the opportunity to choose to come to this earth, and be able to learn and grow,- And my husband Jon, and the opportunity to share all these experiences with the love of my life.

1 comments:

Angie said...

I completely agree with you Kim! Church is awesome! I was recently called to the Primary Presidency and haven't gone one Sunday without a lump in my throat! Those kids bring such a sweet spirit to primary every week! They make me want to do better and be better! It makes you realize just how important the gospel is and how we should try to live it faithfully every day! Your testimony has grown and I can tell that it is very important to you! What a great example you are to those sweet little kids! Love ya :)