Friday, June 25, 2010

Alameda County Fair

Brittany and I took the kids to the Alameda County Fair and it was hot. We didn't see much because we really didn't know where anything was and we didn't stop to see if there is a map of the grounds because we particularly didn't care. We did see some birds for sale, the model train display (awesome) and Rylee and Brody road a couple rides. From afar, the kids could see other kids bouncing on trampolines and going really high in the air. So we had to try them out.

Rylee getting psyched up to go.Strapping in...
...and up up up she goes!She's so high and she loved it!Brody anxiously awaiting.Brody getting all strapped in.He kept on saying "higher, higher". He loved it.My sweet little corn dogs.And a carousel ride again.
Britt, we had so much fun with you guys and Taylee did great!

1 comments:

Fisher Family said...

You guys are so dang cute! And your kiddos are getting so big! Come visit me... I miss you! Or maybe I'll come visit you...