Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jon's New Toy

Thanks to Costco. Boy do they just suck you in. You really go there with the intent for buying food but, since that's in the back you have to see all the fun stuff first...like long boards. This has been Jon's best friend lately. One day on a whim, Jon asked me to tow him up a steep hill in our neighborhood. I willingly jumped into the drivers seat with Brody on my lap and proceeded to tow Jon around and up the hill. Jon did great!!! No spills, but maybe next time you could wear a helmet, and I guess we could stick Brody in his car seat. I admit, I have had my fun on it too!! I guess we are kids at heart!Rylee loves it too!

1 comments:

Mimi said...

I can't believe how coordinated Riley is. First wakeboard and now skateboarding! It must be in the genes.