Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!

Thanks to my great friend Aly (check out her blog - Alyson Kay Photography, it's linked under my "Favortie Links") for taking these shots for Mother's Day. I love them all and they turned out great!! I made an adorable craft for both my mom and Jon's mom. They turned out great and I added in a picture of the grandchildren. Yet my saying said "Home is where your grandma is".The four of us attended a Mother's Day brunch at a the Blue Agave in Pleasanton. We met up with Jon's family crew. Linda is so sweet to organize this in honor of us moms.
Jon was very sweet with a beatiful boquet of roses for me, flowers for my mom, his mom and his sister. What a thoughtful guy!Couldn't live without him, even though he runs on no sleep all too often.I hope you all had a great Mother's Day as well.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

love the pictures. they turned out great. she really can capture priceless moments!

Annalyn said...

What beautiful pictures of your children! I'm glad you had a great mother's day!

Gowdies said...

Oh. . .who took those pictures? There amazing! Ha! Ha! Your kids are the cutest I just love them!