Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Official Birthday Rylee!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Rylee, Happy Birthday to you! Cha-Cha-Cha-Hi-Yaw! Rylee today you are six years old and we LOVE you so much and couldn't be more proud of you than we are today! You are such a wonderful daughter of God and give such sweet hugs and kisses to all of the family. I am so glad you are the oldest because you are such a great example to your younger siblings and I am grateful they look up to you. You work hard at everything you touch. You amaze Jon and I each day with the new things that you learn about life. Thank you for bringing such a sweet loving spirit into our home. I am so glad you are still with us today and I love learning from you. Thank you for being you! Our morning would not be complete without the special day plate and some fresh DOUGHNUTS!!!

0 comments: