Monday, January 16, 2012

Family Date and Throw Up!

Today we decided to spend the day together and do something the kids want to do. They decided on a movie, of course. We went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks: Shipwrecked. The kids really enjoyed the experience of the big screen and Taylee felt like such a big girl in her own seat. Cracks me up! Jon and I rolled our eyes a lot through this movie, but the kids seemed to like it. We let them have popcorn at the movie, then they decided on going to Johnny Rockets for dinner. Later that evening after everyone has gone to bed, Brody wakes up because he has vomited in his bed. The first thing he says is, "Do you know why I threw up?" I said, "Why?". He replied with, "Because of all the junk I ate today. It made my tummy hurt.". And that's exactly what it was.

0 comments: