Friday, December 21, 2007

Technology

Technology is such a wonderful thing this day and age. With just a couple touches of a button you can talk to someone immediately on the other side of the world or receive mail through the computer instead of having to wait for snail mail. But, I would have to admit, it is pretty exciting when you get a letter in the snailmail box with your name on it. Jon gives me a hard time because I never pick up the mail. Why bother, it's all for Jon..."exciting" bills. Rylee has really turned into a technologic goo-roo. She loves anything that's electronic. Here she is playing a game on my laptop. Baba do you recognize the stool? She fits perfectly up to our coffee table.
Here she is laughing it up behind my laptop!!! She is so silly!!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

seriously cute!!! Ahhhh, I know I always say it, but we really need to get together sometime when I'm in Cali, not sure when that will be again, but I'll let you know

Kristalyn said...

Rylee's hair looks like it's getting blonder! I laughed when I read this post 'cuz I'm the same way about the mail, David always asks me if I got it...and I almost never have. :)