Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!

This year we got to spend the holiday at home. It was nice not having to travel and to relax at home in our pajama's. We first awoke to Rylee's little pitter-patter of feet into our bedroom with a sweet-as-can-be voice saying, "Eat, eat". To her it was any other day. We first had a wonderful big egg and hashbrown breakfast, my favorite...can eat it for any meal.We then proceeded to the christmas tree for a little opening of presents. I got Rylee a $1 little pony and Jon got her a kids laptop...go figure. She loved them both!!! She is still at the age where what she gets and how much does not make any difference. GREAT AGE!!! We then got dressed and took Rylee to the park. Boy was it cold!!! We went on the slides and climbed up to hang. We had a nice relaxing morning.

By the time we came back from the park. Grandpa Nick and Grandma Kathy were there waiting with a huge Dora the Explorer balloon. Rylee loved it! As soon as Christie, Dennis and Blake got to the house we had a big holiday dinner with ham and cheese potatoes. Yum Yum! Grandpa Nick decided to be sneaky and dress up as Santa with a bag full of goodies just for Rylee. She was a bit timid at first, but soon warmed up to him since he had all the fun stuff. She loved that Santa showed up!!!
Here is a picture with Blake! It was fun getting Jon's family together even for a short time!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rylee,

You are so cute! What a beautiful smile. It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday. I hope to visit some day soon.

Love,

Renee

Leah said...

So cute...as always you guys look great! It is so much fun when they don't care what or how much. As opposed to Annie, who after opening all her presents says to me, "Is that all, are there any more for me" Oh well...Christmas is always so fun

Kristalyn said...

I loved reading about your Christmas. I wish that we could still go to the park...there's too much snow here! You look great! I hope that you're feeling okay, do you have a name picked out yet? I love and miss you!

Melissa said...

This will be fun to stay caught up with your family. Not that I couldn't just walk down the street and see you. I can't wait to see posts of your cute little boy!

Melissa

Lindsay said...

How fun that you are having a boy!! I bet Rylee will the best big sister! Good luck with the delivery and being a mom of TWO! Yikes! :) You'll have to give me tips :)