Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Jon!!!

Well, it was Jon's 29th birthday and boy he is almost over the hill. His family decided to come up for the day and celebrate with him. Blake and Rylee had a great time chasing each other and kicking around the balls in the backyard. Here she is pictured as "One Eyed Willie" from Goonies!!!

We then had dinner at Strings and back to our house for Jon's favorite...German Chocolate Cake!!!! Soon after Rylee was serenading us with her singing and dancing. "Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman, snowman....". She loves to do all the hand motions especailly to Jon's favorite song,

"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as I can be.
I clap my hands and shout for joy and climb up on his knee.
Put my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this.
Pat his cheeks then give him what, a great big kiss!!!"
It was great day!!!!

0 comments: