Saturday, April 28, 2007

Christy's Baby Shower

One of my favorite coworkers is having a baby boy and she is due 6/7/07. Getting close!!! She has named him Tyler Weston Schwartz and he is getting so big. My other coworkers and I had a baby shower for her at our house and it turned out great. We played a game of memory and passed out candy for the winners..."Turn over #13 and #21...Labor...and...Labor...you win Screaming Sours!!!". We were rolling on the floor laughing. The food was great with chicken on a stick, lumpia, lettuce wraps (couldn't do it without you Jon...you're a great support), chinese chicken salad and punch. For dessert my friend Stacey and I made individual baby bootie cakes and they turned out looking like baseball hats with laces and a bows on them. Pretty silly but we all had a great time!!!!

1 comments:

Kristalyn said...

Yummy! All of that food that you served at the baby shower sounds so good...especially the lettuce wraps! What a gourmet shower! :) I miss you lots!