Saturday, September 7, 2013

Rylee Soccer

Today Rylee also had a soccer game and this year her team is called the Pink Dragons.  I'm team mom again, yeah. This team is good and really got their stuff together. The coach has them doing plays and set ups. They're on it!  Rylee hears a lot of yelling which is not working out so well for her because she told me this in her yelling voice, "Why is the coach always saying BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Funny how she doesn't hear direction, which is what the coach is yelling, but she is hearing the tone and volume of her voice only. Very interesting. Now I know why Jon says he can't hear me when I yell. Sounds like an oxymoron to me. HA! This year she is learning a lot. It'll all come together soon. This year she has decided that she loves being goalie and wants to be goalie every game.  That makes me nervous! She sure has enjoyed those half time and end of game snacks! In this picture Rylee and Ava are the captains for this game. Rylee has on a yellow penny because she's playing goalie for the first half of the game. GOOOOO RYLEE!!!


0 comments: