Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Rylee!

Rylee wakes up this morning and says, "I'm almost 8!!"  BHAHAHAHA!  I asked her why 8 was so special and she said because she can't wait to get baptized.  I want it to slow down.  Soon she will be in Young Women's and I'll wonder where her 7th birthday had gone. Rylee had 12 girls over for some fun and games.  Her theme was mermaids and a late over.  I didn't even get a picture of the super cute invitations we made, oh well.  Rylee wanted it fancy, so fancy it was.  They ate seashell pasta, blue jello with goldfish crackers in it, and pizza.  They played charades, paint your toes, skit night, freeze dance under a black light and ended with Barbie's movie, Mermaidia and treats!  Britlee went to bed early and Brody and Taylee stayed up until the bitter end at 10:00p. They all had such a great time and so did I!  We love you Rylee and can't wait until your next birthday!

















0 comments: