Friday, September 7, 2012

Brody the Fire Fighter

Brody keeps telling me that he is a fire fighter. Not that he will be one when he is older, but that he is clearly one NOW. There has been a lot of talk at home about Jon changing fire stations a lot lately because of over times and potential promotions. Brody was tuning into it all. He says he is at whatever station Jon is working at that time. It used to be 53's but now it is 23's. Jon loves working with the truck and getting a little more sleep...I think? Anyhow, the other day Brody told me the night before that he had to go to work tomorrow and that he would miss me. So that very next morning he donned his fire gear and grabbed his bucket and he went on a "call" and kissed me good bye to work. I went to check on him outside because I could hear the water was on and he said that the house (playhouse) was on fire and he was trying to put it out with the hose and bucket. CREATIVE! I asked him about the baby inside and he said they were already taken to the hospital. He wants to be so much like Jon.

0 comments: