Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rylee's First Day of Kindergarten

Today's the day!! Our first born is off to school!! In honor of the German/Kim tradition. Jon surprised her with a hot pink Schultute (pink)! German tradition this is given their first year of first grade and never again. But for me, I want it to be every year on the first day of school. Jon gave her some school supplies, games, and a couple treats. She loved it and was so excited for her first day of school. She has been more than ready scholastically and is ready for some social fun. She will be so great! I just know it. Jon shed a little tear when we walked away. Sad to think how fast life goes. We love this little...well, now big girl of ours. I just want to hold and squeeze her forever.

2 comments:

The Brittons said...

It seems like just yesterday... We had a double date WITHOUT KIDS! Wow, how time just flies on by. I remember Rylee in your belly at Glamis and then as a baby at Sand Mountain. Here's to a beautiful family and many MORE memories together!

Angie said...

You look beautiful Kim!
Isn't it so sad how fast our kids grow up? I really want them to slow down...I miss having a baby at home...my baby is in Kindergarten :(