Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Taylee Baby!

Boy, is she growing up fast. It's funny how with Rylee all the milestones seemed to take so long to achieve. We would hang on every movement and coo. All three of you have managed to achieve milestones around the same age but my perspective of time now is getting away from me. Life is flying by. I need to stop and enjoy the little things that I sometimes seem to push aside to get my "tasks" done. Taylee you are now 9 months and we couldn't be more proud of how HAPPY and smiley you are.Adding another child always adds a little more chaos to life, oh but how I love the chaos. Of course there are ups and downs but our overall life together as a family has been definitely up. I love this little one so much and I am so grateful to have her in our family.

0 comments: