Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blake and Football

While I was at TOFW Jon took Rylee and Brody to Abel Litchfield's birthday party and they had a blast. Dinosaur everything! Afterwards he took them to one of Blake's football games. This is his first year playing and Jon said that he is doing just fine. He is doing everything he should be doing. I love some of these pictures because it reminds me of watching Jon play football back in High School. I can't tell you just how much I loved watching him play! Not only did his gluteus maximus look so nice in his uniform, but to watch him succeed was even better. I'd get nervous for him at the beginning of a game and loved waiting for him at the end of a game. He was always so hard on himself though he always did great. I totally understand, I did the same thing in gymnastics.Blake is #30 working the other team.The kids had such a great time. They usually do where ever they are.

0 comments: