Saturday, April 10, 2010

Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun

The four of us girls organized a surprise overnighter for Mom. I told Mom that she needed to watch my kids while Jon and I had a get away weekend. The plot was set. She had no idea. At first plans got a little screwed up because she cancelled herself from work, which she never does, to watch the kids. So I made her sit around all day with Renee while everyone else was getting there and putting the finishing touches on everything. We decided to take her to Papillons for dinner. This is Jessica's favorite place to go. It is a very fancy french restaurant. We were there for almost 4 hours just talking and laughing. It was so much fun! Then we went back to Jessica's house for dessert and a girl's quiz. It was fun getting to know Mom as a young lady and reminiscing about the past. Great dessert Jess! We all slept over at Jessica's house and then woke up to a wonderful egg, bacon (as always) and cinnamon roll breakfast. YUM! After getting ready we went out to get our nails done.

Some toes...
ReneeKimJessica...some fingers!So beautious!AimeeThen we hit up the theater for the "Last Song". Mom had just finished reading the book and wanted to compare it to the movie. I really liked it and shed a lot of tears.Afterwards, Mom took us to El Patio with the boys for some dinner! Thanks to all the girls! I love you all lots and we definitely need to do this again...with Brittany!Aimee and Renee were laughing so hard, this was hilarious!"Best thing about SISTERS is that I always have a FRIEND"

3 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love getting together with my Mom and Sister too! You are such a cutie -good luck with you upcoming arrival! Let us know when she gets here! Love ya!

The Skoobs said...

Oh my gosh I look so Fat!!! Well I'm glad i'm not preggers anymore. Thanks for a great weekend and your game was a lot of FUN!!! And you are the creative and intelligent one...ahahahahahah!

Leavitt Family said...

looks like sooooo much fun I wish i had sisters!