Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

I loved getting together the stockings and carrying on the tradition my Mom started of getting everyone their favorite cereal. During the year I only get Cheerios, so this is a real treat. Rylee chose Golden Grahams for Jon, I chose Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Rylee chose Fruit Loops, and Brody chose Cocoa Krispies.Stocking time!OO! A huge Dump Truck from Oma with Matchbox cars. Love the blankie.Jon and I got Rylee a princess necklace and braclet making set, which she picked out herself and couldn't wait to open it.Crazy morning hair, I love it. Rylee is studying her new gigantic barbie doll house, thanks to Grammy and Grandpa Nick and her Barbie RV...let's go camping!Jon and I got Brody a tool set.Grammy and Grandpa Nick got Brody the Sit and Spin.Brody riding in the dump truck.Rylee then changed into her play clothes and was ready for the day. She calls this shirt her Crossfit shirt. I wonder if it's because Jon and I have black Crossfit Centurion shirts we like to wear.Thank you Nick and Kathy for spending the morning with us. And Jon, thank you so much for making us a wonderful delicious breakfast!

0 comments: