Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kayaking Lake Natomas

I'm so glad that the weather is starting to get warm. Jon and I both agree that kayaking is very relaxing and fun, especially when we are with Rylee and Brody. They are such great sports and go with the flow. It's very peaceful to pass right by the beautiful Sacramento Temple while on Lake Natomas.Rylee always wants to "I help". She has two Ariel barbies that she and Brody play with in the bath. She always has to grab them when we go kayaking. One for her and one for Brody. They love dipping her long hair in the water as we paddle really fast. She also longs to be so independent "I do it myself". I really admire that about her. She's attempting to paddle backwards.Sweet Brody loved the ducks the most and dipping side to side to put his hands in the very cold water.Thanks for such a wonderful morning!

3 comments:

Leah said...

love all your latest posts....you are such a good mom and I love that you and Jon are always doing something fun or active...you give me inspiration to do more with my kiddos than go to the park or mall!! thanks....

Butterfield Family said...

I found Kim 'Big Time' Little!!!! I bet you miss that huh. I saw you on missy's blog. You and your family look good. You're little girl looks just like you.
-Lindsay Lines

Gowdies said...

Love all the new updates! I seriously want to buy kayaks!!! I love them. . . Looks like you had fun! Pool? Tomorrow?