Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

It's time to remember 10 reasons WHY I chose Jon:


1. Dan Skubal put your hand on my rear when we were slow dancing sophmore year of high school at the "Hello Dance". Thanks for the..."hello".

2. "four zero" - loved the outfit

3. You liked me despite our major difference.

4. You asked me to marry you where we had our first kiss at Tak Stadium...after putting me through a greweling workout. I wouldn't have it any other way.

5. You always wanted me to be the best I could be and encouraged me not to be like everyone else, though I may have wanted to at the time.

6. You came to all my gymnastics meets Jr. and Sr. year of high school and always made a trip out to BYU once a year to see a meet.

7. You had GREAT potential that you are now living up to.

8. You loved your family, so I knew you'd love ours.

9. You loved me...and you still do after all we've been through.

10. Last, but certainly not least - who could resist your smokin' hot body!!!

* The list would have been longer, but the blog would crash and I want you to see this because:

I LOVE YOU!

Thank you for all we have been through because it makes us appreciate each other more today. I look forward to the many more Valentine's Days to come.

P.S. Remember the first Valentine's together. I decorated your room. It was like Valentine's vomit, and you loved it.

2 comments:

Leavitt Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hope the family feels better real soon!~The Carver's