Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday

After gaining some eternal perspective at church, we decided to just spend the day together. What sunday is complete without a little jump in the bounce house.......and some crazy dress up! Rylee dressed me just perfectly for the sunday stroll we were about to embark on.We decided to walk to the Towne Center from our house. There are so many great spots to photograph. It was so hot that the water we took with us was anything but refreshing. We were sweating like pigs by the time we got back. Some editing fun.

2 comments:

Kristalyn said...

I love these photos! If you didn't live so far I would hire you to take pictures of my kids! I love the 4th of July pictures, too. How fun that you went camping..hopefully we'll get to go sometime soon, too!

Lindsay said...

It looks like you guys do so many fun things as a family! I can't believe how handsome Brody is! He is growing up so fast!