Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wild Hogs

This is the post you have all been waiting for. This was the newest member of our family...for a weekend. We had wind blowing in our ears and through our clothes with helmets on our heads and nothing but engine between us and the road. Jon first took me on a joy ride to station 41 in search of his camera to officially document his road trip.

That's right, I said road trip. After a good nights sleep dreaming not of sugar plums, but the big black beast, he mounted his ride and was feeling the vibe. Sweet kisses were blown with waves of good bye. With fingers in both ears and a prayer in our hearts, we were anxiously awaiting Jon's return. He met up with 3 other wild hogs and headed off to the coast.
Highway 1 was the route with nothing but curves.
To stop smiling would be...well just wrong; all laughter from here.After they watched the sun set they grabbed a bite to eat and shacked up in a hotel for the night. Soon they were back on the road with the fresh air blowing in their face.We were very grateful to have Jon return with heart beating and full brain functioning. He hopes to do it again in the very near future.

1 comments:

Leah said...

I love this adn Kurt and I just watched the movie a few weeks ago, so I have to admit that I was laughing a little when I looked at these pics. Glad to know he made it home safely and I'm sure he had a great time!!! Now, when's your "wild hog" trip with the girls going to be? :)